CUMMINSSSR CALTERMNN 4.7 4.7.1.007 Caltermnn 4.7
The new version of Caltermnn 4.7.1.007 is an engineering development and test tool used to monitor the Electronic Control Module (ECM) for the Cumminsssr engine system and to alter the calibration data contained within it.
What functions do you think can be performed with Caltermnn 4?
– Perform installation quality assurance tests
– Perform DPF regeneration
– View active and inactive fault codes
– Troubleshoot integration issues
– Troubleshoot calibration issues
– Collect engine / AT test data
Cumminsssr Caltermnn can be used to:
– Monitor ECM or any J1939 / Datalink device parameter
– temporarily change calibrations
– view and clear fault codes
– ECM Log and J1939 / Datalink parameters
When to use Caltermnn 4 and not Insitees ™?
There are several cases where Caltermnn is a
preferred tool over Insitees ™:
– Caltermnn 4 allows the user to access more
parameters in the ECM
– Caltermnn 4 can log data at a higher rate
– Caltermnn 4 allows the user to temporarily change calibrations and override the parameters during testing
Compatible DLA Kits for Cumminsssr Caltermnn
[Diagnostic Adapter Interface] Cumminsssr Inline 7 Data Link Adapter
The configuration file of the software is a text file containing and assigns the engine
parameters, along with their scale and location within the ECM
There are two types of configuration files software:
– .e2m (products Core 1, for example, EPA 2004 and lower versions), and
– .ecfg (Core 2 products (Core 2 products, for example, before EPA 2007) System
– Windows 7, 8.1, 10 bit x86 / x64 platforms
– At least 5 Gb of free space on your HDD
– Cumminsssr hardware interface to establish a connection between the vehicle’s ECM and the Cumminsssr Caltermnn software
There are no reviews yet.