Detroit DD13 GHG14 (2014-16) Fault Code: SPN 5358 FMI 16 (MCM) Cylinder #1 Engine Smoothness Control/Quantity Low
NOTE: This fault is caused by low power on cylinder #1. Motor control module (MCM) adjusts injector pulse for smooth idle – min valve reached.
Cylinder #1 engine smoothness control quantity low.
Cylinder 1 fueling error.
TYPICAL ENABLING CONDITIONS:
Engine smoothness control.
Continuous when enabling conditions met.
The entry conditions for this code are:
1. Engine speed is above low idle.
2. All cylinders are active, no fault reactions.
3. Engine speed/torque is steady.
This fault can occur due to the conditions listed below:
1. Drivetrain vibrations.
2. Cylinder kit failure.
3. Valve train failure.
4. Lash adjustments.
5. Fuel injector.
6. High pressure fuel line (rail to fuel injector).
7. Debris entering fuel injector (intermittent faults).
NOTE: This fault is caused by lower power to the cylinder.
1. Cylinder kit failure.
2. Valve train failure.
3. Lash adjustment.
4. Fuel injector.
5. High pressure fuel line (rail to injector).
6. Debris entering fuel injector (intermittent faults).
SERVICE MANUAL FUSO CANTER 2010FUSO $54.00
SERVICE MANUAL Carrie 30sCARRIE $20.00
SERVICE MANUAL 3000 and 4000 Series Gen 5 ALLISONAllison $18.00
SERVICE MANUAL HINO FD.FE.FF.SG 2008HINO $34.00
SERVICE MANUAL Fuso FE & FG Series 1996-2001FUSO $27.00
SERVICE MANUAL Fuso FE & FG Series 2005-2007FUSO $34.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 620 smsBOBCAT $47.00