PACCAR PX-9 CM2350 (2013-17) Fault Code:2764 PID:131 SPN:1209 FMI:0 Exhaust Gas Pressure – Data Valid but Above Normal Operating Range – Moderately Severe Level
Exhaust Gas Pressure – Data Valid but Above Normal Operating Range – Moderately Severe Level. High exhaust gas pressure has been detected by the exhaust gas pressure sensor.
Possible reduced engine performance
The exhaust gas pressure sensor is used to measure exhaust gas pressure in the exhaust manifold. This information is used by the engine control module (ECM) to control emissions and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve operation. The ECM provides a 5 volt supply to the exhaust gas pressure sensor on the sensor supply circuit. The ECM also provides a ground on the sensor return circuit. The exhaust gas pressure sensor provides a signal to the ECM on the exhaust gas pressure sensor signal circuit. This sensor signal voltage changes, based on the pressure in the exhaust manifold.
The exhaust gas pressure sensor is located above the front section of the exhaust manifold and is plumbed into the exhaust manifold.
Conditions for Running the Diagnostics:
This diagnostic runs continuously when the engine is running.
Conditions for Setting the Fault Codes:
Exhaust gas pressure sensor reading was greater that the engine protection limits
Action Taken When the Fault Code is Active:
An engine derate will be activated to bring exhaust gas pressure below the maximum operating limits.
Conditions for Clearing the Fault Code:
1) To validate the repair, perform a key cycle, start the engine and let it idle for 1 minute.
2) The fault code status displayed by INSITE™ electronic service tool will change to INACTIVE immediately after the diagnostic runs and passes.
3) The ECM will turn off the amber CHECK ENGINE lamp immediately after the diagnostic runs and passes.
4) The Reset All Faults command in INSITE™ electronic service tool can be used to clear active and inactive faults, as well as extinguish the MIL for OBD applications.
1) A malfunctioning variable geometry turbocharger
2) A damaged in-range exhaust gas pressure sensor
3) A plugged or restricted aftertreatment diesel particulate filter
4) A plugged or restricted EGR cooler
Hino DX3 1.22.10 2022 ( 1 PC )Hino $96.00
Freightliner ServiceLink 4.9.6Freightliner $30.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 980 smsBOBCAT $32.00
SERVICE MANUAL I2017 International® A26 EngineINTERNATIONAL ENGINES $24.00
SERVICE MANUAL International Engines VT275 (2004 & Older)INTERNATIONAL ENGINES $21.00
SERVICE MANUAL Fuso FK & FM Series 1992-1995FUSO $24.00
SERVICE MANUAL EATON CEEMAT TRSM0020EATON $24.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 953 smsBOBCAT $40.00
SERVICE MANUAL Carrie Integra 30sCARRIE $20.00
SERVICE MANUAL MACK V-MAC IIIMACK $25.00
SERVICE MANUAL International Engines MaxxForce 5INTERNATIONAL ENGINES $35.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 337 – 341 smsBOBCAT $60.00