Detroit DD13 GHG14 (2014-16) Fault Code: SPN 3058 FMI 10 (MCM) Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve Actuator Slow Response
This code sets when the actual EGR flow vs. desired EGR flow is greater than a calibrated threshold during acceleration.
1. EGR delta P sensor.
2. Intake manifold pressure sensor.
3. Intake manifold temperature sensor.
TYPICAL ENABLING CONDITIONS:
Low engine to high engine load.
1. One second after acceleration load.
2. Actual EGR flow vs. desired EGR flow is greater than a calibrated threshold.
1. Road test with a trailer while performing multiple accelerations.
2. Engine load needs to increase above 50% during accelerations and the engine rpm is between 600 and 900 rpm.
1. If any voltage codes exist, fix those first.
2. EGR valve actuator pull rod.
3. EGR actuator.
4. EGR valve.
5. Wiring between the EGR actuator harness and the ECM.
SERVICE MANUAL Carrie CT3-69-TVCARRIE $20.00
SERVICE MANUAL EATON Gen 2 – Automated TransmissionsEATON $28.00
SERVICE MANUAL MACK V-MAC IV (2004 Emissions)MACK $29.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 3400 smsBOBCAT $40.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 450 453 smsBOBCAT $50.00