Detroit DD15 GHG14 (2014-16) Fault Code: SPN 4193 FMI 2 (MCM) Coolant Inlet Temperature Not Plausible
Coolant inlet temperature not plausible.
Coolant inlet and coolant outlet temperature sensors.
TYPICAL ENABLING CONDITIONS:
1. Engine speed 500 – 2500 rpm.
2. Coolant temperature is greater than 65°C (149°F).
3. Battery voltage is greater than 11 vDC.
4. Run engine greater than 60s.
1. Start engine.
2. Warm up such that coolant temperature is greater than 65°C (149°F).
3. Ensure battery voltage is greater than 11 vDC and engine has been running for at least 1 minute.
4. Bring engine to idle speed.
5. Being certain that it is greater than 500 rpm.
NOTE: If there are any cooling system faults or conditions, repair those first.
1. Engine coolant thermostat.
2. Inlet and/or outlet coolant temperature sensor.
3. Inlet and/or outlet coolant temperature sensor connector/harness.
Bendix Acom Pro 2022 v3 ( 1 PC ) BENDIX 2022 V3Bendix $85.00
Meritor Wabco Tool Box 12.12Trucks software $40.00
Thermo King EPC 2012Thermo King $45.00
SERVICE MANUAL DETROIT DD5DETROIT $50.00
SERVICE MANUAL Carrie Supra 550 650 750 850 950CARRIE $20.00
SERVICE MANUAL DETROIT DDDC IVDETROIT $48.00
SERVICE MANUAL Carrie 30sCARRIE $20.00
SERVICE MANUAL International Engines DT466E & DT530E (1999 & Older)INTERNATIONAL ENGINES $31.00
MANUAL SERVICE DEUTZ AGROTRON 80-85-90-100-105 MK3DEUTZ $32.00
SERVICE MANUAL Mack MP10MACK $29.00
SERVICE MANUAL International Engines MaxxForce DT 9 10 (2007-2009)INTERNATIONAL ENGINES $30.00
SERVICE MANUAL EATON Gen 2 – Automated TransmissionsEATON $28.00