Detroit DD16 EPA10 (2010-13) Fault Code: SPN 1077 FMI 14 (MCM) Leakage in High Pressure Fuel System Too High (Leak-Down Test)
The Motor Control Module (MCM) Monitors Rail Pressure After Engine Shut Down and Compares it to a Stored Learned Value. If the Leakage Rate has Increased Past the Learned Value Plus a Set Threshold with All Conditions Met for a Count of Five, this Code Will Log.
Fuel rail pressure.
TYPICAL ENABLING CONDITIONS:
1. Ignition must be off for more than five minutes for MCM to reset for a new drive cycle.
2. Prior to shutdown, engine must be above idle (Engine State = Torque Demand) for more than five minutes.
3. Fuel Temperature is greater than 35°C (95°F) but less than 90°C (194°F).
4. Coolant temperature is greater than 70°C (158°F) but less than 110°C (230°F).
5. No active fuel system fault codes.
6. No electrical Fault codes for fuel or coolant temperature sensors active.
Always when enabling conditions met.
FSIC leak test using the diagnostic service tool.
1. If any other codes present, fix those first.
2. Clear code and road test. If it doesn’t come back, return vehicle to customer.
3. Check for internal and external high pressure fuel system leakage.
4. Fuel injector failure.
5. Check for leakage from the pressure limiting valve.
6. High pressure fuel pump failure.
Navistar Engine Diagnostics 2018 NEDNavistar $40.00
2022 Volvo Premium Tech Tool 2.8.130 With Developer Tool 04.2022 ACPI ( 1 PC )Trucks software $143.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 610-611 smsBOBCAT $45.00
SERVICE MANUAL HINO FD.FE.FF.SG 2001HINO $35.00
Allison 1000 and 2000 Series Gen 4 (2005-11) Service manualAllison $10.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 600, 600D, 610, 611BOBCAT $65.00
SERVICE MANUAL Fuso FH Series 1996-2001FUSO $28.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 553 smsBOBCAT $60.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 5600 SMSBOBCAT $62.00
SERVICE MANUAL Carrie TEMPRA 440S SERIESCARRIE $20.00
MANUAL SERVICE DEUTZ AGROTRON 210-235-265DEUTZ $34.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 1600 smsBOBCAT $30.00