Detroit DD16 EPA10 (2010-13) Fault Code: SPN 1077 FMI 14 (MCM) Leakage in High Pressure Fuel System Too High (Leak-Down Test)
The Motor Control Module (MCM) Monitors Rail Pressure After Engine Shut Down and Compares it to a Stored Learned Value. If the Leakage Rate has Increased Past the Learned Value Plus a Set Threshold with All Conditions Met for a Count of Five, this Code Will Log.
Fuel rail pressure.
TYPICAL ENABLING CONDITIONS:
1. Ignition must be off for more than five minutes for MCM to reset for a new drive cycle.
2. Prior to shutdown, engine must be above idle (Engine State = Torque Demand) for more than five minutes.
3. Fuel Temperature is greater than 35°C (95°F) but less than 90°C (194°F).
4. Coolant temperature is greater than 70°C (158°F) but less than 110°C (230°F).
5. No active fuel system fault codes.
6. No electrical Fault codes for fuel or coolant temperature sensors active.
Always when enabling conditions met.
FSIC leak test using the diagnostic service tool.
1. If any other codes present, fix those first.
2. Clear code and road test. If it doesn’t come back, return vehicle to customer.
3. Check for internal and external high pressure fuel system leakage.
4. Fuel injector failure.
5. Check for leakage from the pressure limiting valve.
6. High pressure fuel pump failure.
Detroit Diesel DDDL CutOut Calculator v0.1+TutorialsDetroit $15.00
Hino DX3 1.22.10 2022 ( 1 PC )Hino $96.00
Volvo Intermediate Storage File Encryptor/Decryptor (Editor) VISFED 0.3.2Trucks software $35.00
SERVICE MANUAL HINO FD.FE.FF.SG 2015HINO $35.00
Volvo I-Shift service manual PDFTRUCK MANUALS $55.00
SERVICE MANUAL MACK V-MAC IIMACK $28.00
SERVICE MANUAL Carrie 35XCARRIE $20.00
MANUAL SERVICE DEUTZ AGROTRON K 90-100-110-120DEUTZ $34.00
MANUAL SERVICE DEUTZ AGROTRON 80-85-90-100-105 MK3DEUTZ $32.00
SERVICE MANUAL MACK E-TECHMACK $28.00
SERVICE MANUAL Mack Marine M-E7MACK $27.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 2410 smsBOBCAT $34.00
SERVICE MANUAL International Engines MaxxForce 5INTERNATIONAL ENGINES $35.00