Detroit DD16 EPA10 (2010-13) Fault Code: SPN 1077 FMI 14 (MCM) Leakage in High Pressure Fuel System Too High (Leak-Down Test)
The Motor Control Module (MCM) Monitors Rail Pressure After Engine Shut Down and Compares it to a Stored Learned Value. If the Leakage Rate has Increased Past the Learned Value Plus a Set Threshold with All Conditions Met for a Count of Five, this Code Will Log.
Fuel rail pressure.
TYPICAL ENABLING CONDITIONS:
1. Ignition must be off for more than five minutes for MCM to reset for a new drive cycle.
2. Prior to shutdown, engine must be above idle (Engine State = Torque Demand) for more than five minutes.
3. Fuel Temperature is greater than 35°C (95°F) but less than 90°C (194°F).
4. Coolant temperature is greater than 70°C (158°F) but less than 110°C (230°F).
5. No active fuel system fault codes.
6. No electrical Fault codes for fuel or coolant temperature sensors active.
Always when enabling conditions met.
FSIC leak test using the diagnostic service tool.
1. If any other codes present, fix those first.
2. Clear code and road test. If it doesn’t come back, return vehicle to customer.
3. Check for internal and external high pressure fuel system leakage.
4. Fuel injector failure.
5. Check for leakage from the pressure limiting valve.
6. High pressure fuel pump failure.
2022 Volvo Premium Tech Tool 2.8.150 With Developer Tool 04.2022 ACPI ( 1 PC )Trucks software $150.00
SERVICE MANUAL Mack ASET-AI AMI (IEGR) EngineMACK $28.00
SERVICE MANUAL MACK V-MAC IV (2004 Emissions)MACK $29.00
SERVICE MANUAL HINO FD.FE.FF.SG 2007HINO $37.00
SERVICE MANUAL INTERNATIONAL ENGINE VT275 (2005 & Newer)INTERNATIONAL ENGINES $27.00
SERVICE MANUAL DT360 DTA360AINTERNATIONAL ENGINES $29.00
SERVICE MANUAL Mack MP8-Euro 4MACK $28.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 335 smsBOBCAT $54.00
SERVICE MANUAL Carrie Electra NEE-43/44CARRIE $20.00
SERVICE MANUAL Fuso FK & FM Series 2005-2007FUSO $43.00