Detroit DD16 EPA10 (2010-13) Fault Code: SPN 1077 FMI 14 (MCM) Leakage in High Pressure Fuel System Too High (Leak-Down Test)
The Motor Control Module (MCM) Monitors Rail Pressure After Engine Shut Down and Compares it to a Stored Learned Value. If the Leakage Rate has Increased Past the Learned Value Plus a Set Threshold with All Conditions Met for a Count of Five, this Code Will Log.
Fuel rail pressure.
TYPICAL ENABLING CONDITIONS:
1. Ignition must be off for more than five minutes for MCM to reset for a new drive cycle.
2. Prior to shutdown, engine must be above idle (Engine State = Torque Demand) for more than five minutes.
3. Fuel Temperature is greater than 35°C (95°F) but less than 90°C (194°F).
4. Coolant temperature is greater than 70°C (158°F) but less than 110°C (230°F).
5. No active fuel system fault codes.
6. No electrical Fault codes for fuel or coolant temperature sensors active.
Always when enabling conditions met.
FSIC leak test using the diagnostic service tool.
1. If any other codes present, fix those first.
2. Clear code and road test. If it doesn’t come back, return vehicle to customer.
3. Check for internal and external high pressure fuel system leakage.
4. Fuel injector failure.
5. Check for leakage from the pressure limiting valve.
6. High pressure fuel pump failure.
CUMMINnSsg CALTERMr 4.7 4.7.1.007cummisznn $45.00
Download Renault Trucks NG3 NG10 calculator v0.1Renault $26.00
SERVICE MANUAL Fuso FK & FM Series 1986-1987FUSO $23.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 753 smsBOBCAT $57.00
SERVICE MANUAL DETROIT Cooling System – Technicians GuideDETROIT $20.00
SERVICE MANUAL HINO FD.FE.FF.SG 2014HINO $34.00
SERVICE MANUAL DETROIT DIESEL Series 60 (DDEC IV & Older)DETROIT $38.00
SERVICE MANUAL International Engines N9 & N10INTERNATIONAL ENGINES $24.00
SERVICE MANUAL DETROIT Earings – Technicians GuideDETROIT $18.00
SERVICE MANUAL Bendix Air BrakesBENDIX $20.00
SERVICE MANUAL BOBCAT 444-500-600 smsBOBCAT $47.00